Orlando, Fla. – (Aug. 6, 2020) – Scheduled to open in July 2021, the Lake Nona Performance Club (LNPC) will redefine the fitness center experience for the Central Florida region featuring leading edge workout equipment, state-of-art classes, and interactive programs driven by the latest performance technology. The 130,000-square-foot facility is currently under construction in the Lake Nona Town Center and the accompanying renderings show some of the iconic features.
The fitness center will be one of the most comprehensive and thoughtfully curated in the nation providing a tailored approach to whole-person health for members of all ages and skill levels.
“The Lake Nona Performance Club will be a destination-worthy fitness center unlike any other deserving of people coming from miles away,” said Executive Director Jay Groves. “This incredible regional asset will provide programming and services across the entire spectrum of health, fitness, and performance led by a team of experts in the relevant fitness and mind-body fields. This new center will offer unmatched resources, tools, and support to help our members exceed their individual goals and achieve peak performance.”
LNPC highlights include:
- • Whole-person, evidenced-based and precision approaches to improving individual fitness, wellness, and performance
- Highly credentialed professional staff including fitness and performance experts, rehab specialists, and physicians
- Precision programs for every level and health status
- Region’s best rock-climbing gym with options for all skill levels featuring a 40’ climbing and bouldering wall
- A dedicated, 5,500-square-foot Mind Body Zone to rival the best yoga, barre, and Pilates studios
- Aquatics facility featuring three different pools – a leisure pool, lap pool, and whirlpool – allowing injury rehabilitation and classes for family and group exercise
- 150+ state-of-the-art strength and cardiovascular equipment, including renowned Technogym cardio training equipment with personal entertainment systems
- 15,000-square-foot, cutting edge sports and high-performance center
- Indoor walk/jog track
- Multiple basketball and volleyball courts within indoor gymnasium
- On-site integrative medicine and rejuvenation suites including massage therapists and acupuncturists
- Finely appointed locker rooms featuring towel service, sauna, and steam room
- Health food and beverage café with curated offerings, including specialty shakes
- 100+ weekly group exercise classes in six custom studios and exercise pools offering a full schedule of all-inclusive classes by a team of experts in the relevant fitness and mind-body fields
- Wellness education conference and community room with healthy cooking demonstration capability
- Supervised, dedicated children’s activity area with curriculum-based wellness programming
The Lake Nona Performance Club joins the growing 100-acre, six-million-square-foot, open-air Lake Nona Town Center. In addition to welcoming new office and mixed-use projects within the next year, the Town Center’s marquee project – the 17-story Lake Nona Wave Hotel – is also expected to open in 2021.
For more information about corporate, individual and family membership options and to schedule a virtual sneak peek of the facility, visit www.lakenonaperformanceclub.com.
The Lake Nona Performance Club is a joint venture partnership between Lake Nona and Integrated Wellness Partners (IWP), a subsidiary of Signet, LLC.
ABOUT LAKE NONA
Located in Orlando, Fla., Lake Nona is one of the fastest-growing master-planned communities in America developed by Tavistock Development Company. Known for thoughtfully designed neighborhoods, top-rated education facilities, business and research clusters, retail and entertainment centers, and diverse workspaces, Lake Nona encompasses the best Central Florida has to offer. Lake Nona sets the foundation for a collaborative relationship between the people who live, work, and visit there by prioritizing forward-thinking technology, strategic partnerships, education, and wellbeing. For more information, visit www.lakenona.com
ABOUT INTEGRATED WELLNESS PARTNERS
Integrated Wellness Partners (IWP) is the leading provider of comprehensive health and wellness services, offering creative solutions for your development, finance, and health and wellness center management challenges. With decades of experience and national accolades operating and managing health and wellness facilities across the country, the IWP team offers collective expertise and intellectual capital to the national health and wellness marketplace. For more information, visit http://www.Integrated-Wellness-Partners.com
ABOUT SIGNET LLC
Signet brings an innovative, unconventional approach to global investment that embodies creativity and forward thinking to achieve long-term success. With leadership and expertise in the areas of project structuring, capital formation, operational investment and management, we tailor strategy and resources to meet each unique opportunity. Boundless in ideas and tactics, Signet has spent 20+ years crafting collaborative partnerships that advance initiatives in real estate, diversified manufacturing, health and wellness, emerging technologies, investment banking and finance. For more information, visit http://www.signetllc.com