The Lake Nona Impact Forum is committed to unlocking innovation to create sustainable health communities and advance quality of life by exploring the intersections of wellness, sustainable living and education.
An invitation-only event, the Lake Nona Impact Forum convenes over 250 thought leaders from business, academia, government and industry sectors who are driving creative, innovative health and wellness solutions, which move the needle on health care expenditures nationally and globally.
Drawing nationally recognized speakers, past events have included: Alex Gorsky, CEO & Chairman, Johnson & Johnson; John Chambers, CEO, Cisco; Sanjay Gupta, MD, Chief Medical Correspondent , CNN; Arianna Huffington, Chair, President and Editor-in-Chief, Huffington Post Media Group; and The Honorable Robert McDonald, US Secretary of Veterans Affairs.
Committed to Inspiring Health Innovation, the Lake Nona Impact Forum creates an intimate experience for thoughtful and collaborative conversation that can lead to action.
The event is set in Lake Nona, a 17-square-mile integrated community designed from scratch in Orlando, home to one of the fastest-growing life sciences clusters in the nation and serves as a model for the design of a comprehensive, healthy community.
Topics & Sub-Themes
- Accelerating the Impact of Health Innovation
- How and What We Eat
- How We Move: Exercise as Medicine
- Where We Live and Work
- TeleHealth: Has Its Time Finally Arrived?
- Sensors, Sensors Everywhere: Where Can the Digital Age Take Us?
- Big Data and Clinical Decision Making
- Consumer Engagement and Health Improvement
- It Isn’t Magic: Innovation Is Hard, Disciplined Work
- Getting Serious About Prevention to Drive Cost Down
- Are We Making Progress on Mental Health?
- Follow the Money: Venture Investing in Health Innovation
- Beyond the Genome
- Global Health
- Health Innovation: Outside-In
- Disease Focus: Cancer Innovation
- Sleep: Luxury or Essential Ingredient of Health?
- Functional Medicine, Slow Medicine