We look forward to welcoming you to the 2022 Lake Nona Impact Forum (Feb. 23-25). The Lake Nona Institute and our National Advisory Board will be reviewing CDC guidelines and adjusting policies based on currently available information and technologies. Dr. Richard Carmona, Chairman of the Advisory Board and 17th US Surgeon General; Michelle Williams, Dean of Faculty, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health; and Dr. Ally Silverton, MPH, Tavistock Medical Director advising on protocols.
The Lake Nona Impact Forum team is reviewing and updating the end-to-end event experience with the safety and wellbeing of all event delegates, staff and guests as the top priority. Please note that these policies will be reviewed and updated monthly up to the event.
Detailed below are the health and safety protocols we are taking to ensure a safe and seamless experience:
Pre-Event Health & Safety Requirements
- All guests are required to provide certification of full COVID-19 vaccination (fully vaccinated is considered 1. at least 2 weeks after the second dose of a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, OR 2. at least two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson Janssen vaccine). Proof of Vaccination will be submitted using CLEAR Health Pass, further instructions will be provided after attendee’s register.
- In addition to proof of vaccination, all attendees are required to provide a negative COVID-19 test (either COVID-19 PCR or an Antigen Test by a certified source that can provide proof of negative) taken within 48 hours prior to the start of the Lake Nona Impact Forum.
On Arrival Health & Safety Requirements
- In addition to providing proof of a negative COVID-19 test 48 hours prior to the start of the event, as guests arrive at the 2022 Lake Nona Impact Forum they will be required to take an on-site COVID-19 rapid test. This is to ensure that we are creating a health & safety bubble around our event. The rapid COVID-19 tests will be given to guests in the Hospitality Suite to take before they receive their badge. Pre-Event CLEAR certification as well as the on-site negative test are required to collect any badges.
- Badges are required to attend all event function, in order to attend programming we ask you comply with these health & safety requirements.
Overall Event Logistics
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event.
- Enhanced disinfecting and cleaning will be implemented at all event venues.
- Enhanced disinfecting on all transportation services offered, including electrostatic sprayers to sanitize the vehicles.
Hotels & Venues
- Enhanced public space cleaning, electrostatic spraying of all hard surfaces and in-room disinfectant wipes, in combination with personal protective equipment and temperature checks for staff at the LNIF host hotel.
- Food and beverage will be provided in a no-contact manner.
- Disinfectants/cleaners will be used on all microphones, wireless clickers and any other items shared on our venue stages during programming.
- All staff will be required to provide a negative COVID-19 test (either COVID-19 PCR or an Antigen Test by a certified source that can provide proof of negative) taken within 48 hours prior to the start of the Lake Nona Impact Forum.
- UVC 222 solutions are being harnessed to create safe indoor spaces by sanitizing surfaces and the air we breathe.
If Necessary (Pending CDC Guidelines)
- Temperature checks will be conducted before entering each venue.
- Masks will be required for all attendees and staff and will be provided if necessary.
- Speaker sessions will be physically distant to allow for spacing between attendees.